Commissioners meeting postponed due to weather conditions
Meeting will be held January 10 in Neligh
January 5, 2023
Antelope County Commissioners will do double duty, Jan. 10, when they meet at the Antelope County Courthouse Annex at 8 a.m.
The board’s Jan. 3 meeting was canceled due to approximately eight inches of snow and a thin layer of ice that blanketed the region.
Items currently on the agenda include:
• reappointment to the planning commission for three-year terms;
• approval of an administrative plat;
• review of semi-truck bids;
• discussion of a vacated road on 529 Avenue, southwest of Oakdale;
• approval of an underground permit for Frontier Communications;
• appointment to the...