NCDHD receives order for Pfizer vaccine booster
October 7, 2021
North Central District Health Department now has official orders for third-dose boosters for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Eligibility requirements include:
• Person is over 18;
• Person must have received Pfizer for the first series of two vaccines;
• Person must have received last Pfizer dose at least six months prior;
• Person falls into one of the following categories:
- People who should receive the booster: people 65 years and older, residents in long-term care settings, people aged 50–64 years with underlying medical conditions; and
- People who may receive the booster based...